Persuasive litigator Aaron Wallace works diligently to represent his client’s interests. He analyzes the facts of each case to advocate on his client’s behalf and enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Before joining Hedrick Gardner, Aaron practiced at another Columbia, SC firm practicing labor and employment law, criminal law, and personal injury litigation. During law school, he served as treasurer for the Black Law Students Association. He also participated in the Judicial Observation and Experience program and worked as a law clerk for a plaintiff’s law firm. Aaron later completed a clerkship for the Honorable DeAndrea G. Benjamin, Circuit Court Judge for the Fifth Judicial Circuit.
Aaron values community involvement. He is involved in the North Columbia Business Association where he served as marketing director for several years. He also served the South Carolina Black Lawyers Association as a member of the executive committee and as marketing chairman and webmaster. He is a Cub Scout Scoutmaster and has coached little league basketball and baseball. A member of St. John Baptist Church, he teaches Sunday School and Children’s Church. When not serving his community, Aaron enjoys spending time with his wife and their four children.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Columbia Business Association
- Board Member (2012-2014)
- Vice Chairman (2015-Present)
- Marketing Director (2013-Present)
- South Carolina Black Lawyers Association
- Executive Committee Member (2013-Present)
- Marketing Chairman and Webmaster (2016-Present)
- Boy Scouts of America, Inc.
- Cub Master Troop 156 (2012-2014)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated
- Sunday School Teacher at Saint John Baptist Church (2015-Present)
- Black Law Students Association
- Treasurer (2009-2011)
- Member (2008)
- Assistant Coach at Meadow Lake Park in Columbia, South Carolina for their little league basketball and baseball programs (2011)
- Health Law Society, Member (2010)
- Judicial Observation and Experience Program (Summer 2009)
- Pre-Medical Academic and Career Exploration Series (PACES) (2003-2004)
- Protecting Against Sex Discrimination in a Post-Bostock World, SC Lawyer Magazine (November 2021)