A quick learner, Haley Lohr enjoys new challenges. Her interest in law began during an undergraduate environmental law class, an experience that led her to law school. She is proud to be the first attorney in her family, as well as the first family member to graduate college.
During law school, Haley served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the Elon Law Review. She was active on the Moot Court Board and organized Elon’s internal intramural competition.
A highlight of Haley’s law school experience was serving as the Student Clerk for the NC Superior Court Judges’ Pattern Jury Instruction Committee. In this role, Haley worked with Superior Court judges to create pattern jury instructions that are used across the state.
Before joining Hedrick Gardner, Haley served as a Higher Education Legal Fellow for the University of North Carolina System.
When she is not practicing law, Haley enjoys live music, time outdoors, reading thrillers, and spending time with her Corgi named Biscuit. She is new to Charlotte and is enjoying trying new restaurants and getting to know the city.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
Elon University Law School:
- Student Mentor
- Environmental and Animal Law Society, President
- Women’s Law Society
- Teaching Assistant (First-Year Legal Methods and Communication)
Elon University School of Law:
- Order of Barristers
- National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award
- Elon Law Review (Notes and Comments Editor)
- Moot Court Board (Quarterfinalist in J. Braxton Craven Competition Co-Chair of Elon 2019 Intramural Competition)
- McMichael Law & Leadership Fellow Scholarship
- Leadership Fellow
- Dean’s List (6 of 6 trimesters)