Keith Rivenbark has a natural competitive nature that he enjoys utilizing to be the best possible advocate for his clients. He faces challenges head-on, possessing the work ethic necessary to accomplish any goal before him. The first Rivenbark to attend college, the value of hard work and perseverance was instilled in Keith at a young age and he strives to continually improve himself, carrying through on every commitment he makes.
During law school, Keith was a quarterfinalist at the Richard A. Lord Intramural Moot Court Competition where he received the Award for Best Brief. He was also a Semifinalist at the Old Kivett Negotiation Competition. Before joining Hedrick Gardner, he served as a law clerk with a firm in Charleston, SC, and as a legal intern at a firm in Raleigh, NC.
Keith values time with friends and family and believes in a healthy balance of work and play. When not practicing law, he enjoys exploring Charlotte, attending Panthers home games, and traveling.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Campbell University School of Law:
- Campbell Law Student Ambassador (2017-Present)
- Received the Callison Melanie Ruth Scholarship (2018-2019)
- Richard A. Lord Intramural Moot Court Competition Quarterfinalist (2018)
- Received the Award for Best Brief
- Old Kivett Negotiation Competition Semifinalist (2018)