Kelsey Myers brings unique perspective to her clients from her years as a Walt Disney World employee and corporate facilitator. She developed an array of knowledge and skill, including exemplary interpersonal skills. She pivoted her career out of a desire to help people dealing with complex problems.
During law school, Kelsey was on the Campbell Law Trial Team and had the opportunity to represent her school in numerous competitions. She was a champion of the Old Kivett Moot Court Competition and was a two time winner of Hofstra Medical-Legal Mock Trial Competition, winning the overall Best Advocate award in 2020. Additionally, Kelsey was a member of the Campbell Law Review including serving as the Symposium Editor for Volume 43. For her dedication, she was inducted to the Order of Barristers and received the Robert A. Jenkins award at her graduation.
Kelsey completed a summer clerkship for former Chief Justice, Cheri Beasley, of the NC Supreme Court, served as a Research Assistant to Matthew Sawchak, and was a Teaching Scholar for Dean Emerita, Melissa Essary.
Outside work, Kelsey enjoys yoga, hiking, playing board games, and spending time with her husband and three dogs.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
Campbell Law School:
- Dean’s Excellence Scholarship recipient, Dean’s Academic Honor Roll 2020
- Champion in the Old Kivett Moot Court Competition, 2019
- Best Oralist in Old Kivett Moot Court Competition, 2019
- Champion in the Hofstra Medical-Legal Mock Trial Competition, 2019, 2020
- Best Advocate in Hofstra Medical-Legal Mock Trial Competition, 2020
- Order of Barristers, 2021
- Robert A. Jenkins Award winner, 2021