As a man of relentless conviction, Michael Vitale strives to advocate for the people he represents. “I’m thrilled to be in a profession where integrity, passion, and commitment are the hallmarks of the best in the field.” His contagious energy and enthusiasm define his character as a dedicated workers’ compensation attorney at Hedrick Gardner in Raleigh.
Mike’s driven mentality earned him and his team first place among 42 schools in the South Texas Mock Trial Competition, along with leading numerous teams to the finals in various mock trial competitions. Noteworthy accolades include Advocate of the Year in 2022 while at Campbell University in Raleigh, The International Academy of Trial Lawyers Distinguished Achievement Award, and The Order of Barristers. Among his pro bono activities, he volunteers with the Habitat for Humanity, is a frequent blood donor with the American Red Cross, and serves as a Guardian ad Litem for Wake County.
Mike’s favorite activities include running, music production, and a trip to the movies. For a boost of nostalgia, he enjoys the magic of Disney World, home to many of his favorite childhood memories.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Guardian ad Litem – Adoption and Custody, Wake County
- American Red Cross Blood Donor
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- The Order of Barristers
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Distinguished Achievement Award
- Best Advocate Award: South Texas Mock Trial Competition
- Campbell Law Advocacy Program: Advocate of the Year (2022)
- Campbell Law Dean’s Excellence Scholarship