Tyler Labonte utilizes his diverse legal experience to provide valuable guidance to clients.
Interest in law led Tyler to complete four legal internships. He interned with the United States House of Representatives, Interstate Battery Systems of America, N.C. Administration of the Courts, and 25 Bedford Row in London. These experiences solidified his desire to pursue a career as an attorney.
Tyler participated in several activities to sharpen his legal ability during law school. He was a member of Campbell’s trial team, and volunteered with the Community Law Clinic. He also worked with pro se litigants to help them better understand the legal process.
Before joining Hedrick Gardner, Tyler completed a clerkship for Judge Jefferson Griffin at Wake County District Court and was a Summer Associate at another Raleigh firm.
Tyler and his wife live in Raleigh with their French bulldog, Rita. In their free time, they enjoy neighborhood walks, trying new restaurants, and visiting the N.C. mountains. Tyler also enjoys cheering for the Texas A&M Aggies and is an avid sportsman.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Campbell School of Law:
- 2018 – 2019 Campbell Law Mock Trial Team
- Volunteer, Community Law Clinic
- Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System – Pro Se Litigant Workshop, August 2018
- Reformed University Fellowship – Outreach Volunteer, Louisiana Recovery Team, Fall 2015 – Spring 2016
- Reach4Hope Educational Center – Volunteer, Summer 2016