Ross has extensive experience handling litigation matters in North Carolina state courts, federal courts, and arbitration panels. His practice consists of commercial litigation, construction litigation, professional liability and premises liability. Ross has successfully represented construction clients involved in construction defect claims before the American Arbitration Association.
Ross is an active member of the North Carolina State Bar and North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys. He volunteers as a pro bono attorney, regularly representing tenants in housing disputes.
Before joining Hedrick Gardner, he practiced at another Charlotte area firm representing parties in bankruptcy cases.
Outside work, Ross enjoys spending time with his wife and son, golfing, playing tennis, and traveling.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- “Reposition Your Thoughts About Repose,” The Resource, North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, April 2022.
- Case Update, Annual Bankruptcy Institute, November 2016.
- “Bankruptcy Court Case Summaries – Western District Case Summaries,” December 2016.
- Selected to Business North Carolina‘s Legal Elite list in 2023
- Selected to the North Carolina Rising Stars list published nationwide in Super Lawyers® Magazine in 2023
- Nominated to the Bankruptcy Section Council for NCBA, December 2016
- Judge Thomas M. Moore Scholarship, 2014