Deepa is an attorney in the firm’s Charlotte office. Her practice focuses in the area of workers’ compensation. She is an active member of the North Carolina State Bar and North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys.
While in college, Deepa was on the Dean’s List all semesters and received the Chancellor’s Award in 2001 for leadership. In law school, she was also the Circulation Editor for the North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation.
Experience and Involvement
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Caroling Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Vice Chair, Workers’ Compensation Practice Group (2015-2016)
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Member, Bar Leadership Institute Committee (2015-2016)
- Member, Nonprofit and Client Pro Bono Committee (2012-2014)
- Member, Volunteer Lawyers Program Committee (2010-2012)
- Lunch with a Lawyer Program (2007-2008)
- Mecklenburg Self-Service Center
- Volunteer assisting pro se claimants in Family Law issues (2007-2008)