Paul serves as the managing partner of the firm and practices in the Charlotte office. His practice focuses in the areas of civil litigation, including professional negligence and premises liability, employment law, and workers’ compensation. Paul was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016 – 2023 in the field of Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers. He is an active member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Defense Research Institute.
Paul served as law clerk to the Honorable Carol K. McGinley at the Court of Common Pleas in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. He was also an Assistant District Attorney in that same county. He has served as an adjunct professor and instructor at several universities and colleges.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016 – 2023 in the field of Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Inaugural Business North Carolina Power List, 2021