Becca Zoller brings significant legal experience to Hedrick Gardner’s Charlotte office where she is a partner. She practices primarily in the Workers’ Compensation area, defending employers and their insurers before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Becca graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University. As a volunteer with the Council for Children’s Rights, Becca represents children involved in high conflict custody cases.
She is an active member of the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, Mecklenburg County Bar Association and Defense Research Institute.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Council Member, Workers’ Compensation Section (2015-2017)
- Chair, Ethics Committee (2015-2017)
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Council for Children’s Rights
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 – 2023 in the field of Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers