Advocating for others is what drives W. Bryant Neal as an attorney at Hedrick Gardner. Bryant aspires to resolve every matter efficiently and with conviction. He works diligently alongside each client to achieve optimum results.
Bryant was born and raised in the Carolinas. He went on to receive his Bachelor of Science from East Carolina University and his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. At both institutions, Bryant undertook multiple leadership roles to better serve and advocate for his peers. While at East Carolina, Bryant served on the Chancellor’s Round Table, the Executive Cabinet of the Student Government Association, and the Student Conduct Board. At South Carolina, Bryant honed his leadership and advocacy skills by serving as the Editor in Chief of the ABA Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Journal and was selected for both the Konduros Leadership Development Program and the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court. Additionally, Bryant received recognition by being named to the Dean’s List and earning the CALI Award for Trial Advocacy.
During law school, Bryant also clerked at multiple law firms and was a Certified Student Attorney with the Veterans Legal Clinic during his second-year. In these roles, Bryant became skilled in legal research, analysis, and writing, and he gained experience collaborating with all levels of a legal team. Outside of practicing law, Bryant enjoys exploring restaurants and live music venues. He is also an avid supporter of all ECU Pirates and USC Gamecocks athletics.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- University of South Carolina School of Law:
- Editor in Chief, ABA Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Journal
- Pupil, John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Certified Student Attorney, Veterans Legal Clinic
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- Konduros Leadership Development Program
- Mentor, Peer Mentor Program
- Member, Student Bar & Federal Bar Associations
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Dean’s List
- CALI Award for Trial Advocacy
- East Carolina University
- ECU Creed Award for Responsibility